Sunday, November 29, 2009

...six months...


Over Thanksgiving Break, I had my friend Sarah take Cohen's six month pictures. I am so happy with how they turned out. She did a fabulous job as usual (Thanks, Sarah)! Cohen was a good sport and after three different breaks, here are the results:

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love these pictures of Cohen. He can totally be Santa for our Christmas Eve party. :) I can't wait to play with him & see how Olivia interacts with him. I bet they are the same size now. :) Miss you little sis!

Bryce and Miranda said...

How adorable. I love them. He is getting so big. I can't believe he is six months already. How fun.

Sarah Blackhurst said...

They did turn out ADORABLE, but only because he is so stinking cute! Glad you love them.

Anonymous said...

Cohen is dang cute. The blog and all of his pictures are darling. He brightens my day.

Chris and Erin said...

Heather!!! I'm so excited I found your blog! I haven't checked my hotmail in months and i did tonight and saw an email you sent me back in June with pictures of Cohen and it had your blog on it! I have really missed you and have loved looking through your posts! Your boy is ADORABLE!!! Congrats, your family is too cute! Chris and I are expecting a little girl in January :) Miss you and keep in touch!

Chris and Erin said...

My school email is what i obviously check everyday :) So here you go... eireland@bssd.net I'm excited to stalk you on your blog for years to come:) There's no getting rid of me now! Miss you lots!