Last Thursday, I got a call from my little brother at midnight. He broke the news to me that my cousin JoAnna and her daughter Kayla were killed in a car accident. I honestly didn't know what to say. I got off the phone and tried to explain to Tyler what happened. It didn't seem real. I am very grateful to know that I will see JoAnna again. Jamie told me I needed to listen to Sissy's Song by Alan Jackson. After listening to it, I can see how this song fits JoAnna. It is the saddest song and is nearly impossible to listen to without crying if you have lost a loved one recently.
If you want to hear the song, click on the link below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbT7YGfpmG4&feature=related
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Heather I'm so sorry for your loss! I can't even imagine what your family is going through. My prayers are with your family.
Just got your message on my blog, I didn't know Angela was pregnant! That's exciting! I'm waiting for Shay to announce one too =)
I am so sorry that is awful. Our prayers are with you.
Post a Comment