This year we spent New Year's Eve with both of our families. The night started out with our annual Oak Crest dinner with all the Barney's. Then we took Cohen to see Tyler's mom and dad. Cohen was so exhausted by the time we got home that he crashed as soon as I put him in his crib. When I checked on him later that night, this is what I found:

Cohen cuddling with Tigger!
One of my favorite traditions that Tyler and I do came from his Grandma and Grandpa Nelson. On New Year's Eve, everyone puts their shoe out in the family room and the New Year's Baby brings them each a little gift. This year was especially fun because we got to include Cohen in the tradition.



Happy New Year!
2 comments:
What a neat New Years tradition. Makes it more exciting!
such cute pictures! I might have to take a few- Beckham and Cohen, Mckinley and Cohen. I love that he sleeps with his Tigger. My kids have always had stuffed animals.
Post a Comment