Sunday, July 12, 2009

4th of July and Pool Party

On the 4th of July, we took Cohen to a party at Jamie's house. He enjoyed all the attention he got from everyone. Jamie's nephew Eddie was crying and my dad informed Cohen he better not listen to that. Luckily for us, Cohen is still a pretty good boy and didn't get any new ideas from Eddie!

Cohen can't decide if he wants to go to the party or not
Cohen hanging out with his new friend Eddie and smiling

On Saturday, we took Cohen to a Nelson party at the pool. It was a little breezy so we didn't actually get in the pool, but it was fun to see everyone.

Here comes trouble!!!
I told Tyler he looks like he is getting ready to do something he shouldn't!

Posing for the camera and hanging out with mom

Cohen smiling for Grandma Gloria and testing out the pool water for the first time


Full of smiles

3 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

What a fun 4th of July outfit. He's getting so big fast and I love his smiles. He always looks like he's up to no good.

Jason, Natalie & Maicie said...

Oh he has changed a lot since I have seen him! I guess I need to "DRIVE" over one day! :) lol. He is so cute, I just want to hold him! I miss babies! Maicie just seems so old to me. '2' today! Well, I want to see you guys soon! Love ya!

Bryce and Miranda said...

Your little boy is getting so big. Looks like you guys are having lots of fun being parents and playing with that little guy. We will be in Utah just for like 5 days at the beginning of September for Jarius to get baptized. We only have 10 months left and then we will be home for good. YEAH!!