Sunday, April 5, 2009

Baby Cohen's Shower

Yesterday we had a baby shower for Cohen at my sister Jamie's house. I couldn't believe all the nice things Cohen got. He is one spoiled little boy! My sister Lindsay and sister-in-law Kellie couldn't make it. Here are some pictures for you guys:

These are from my mom and Grandma Peggy.

These are from my friend Bobbi and my mother-in-law Pat.

Aren't these so cute! My wonderful mother-in-law made these two quilts!

These are from Kellie's mom and Grandma Gloria.

5 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

Looks like you are set to go. Those blankets are ADORABLE! My favorite is obviously the baseball one. Too too cute. Can't wait to meet this little guy.

Kelda said...

Oh my that's a ton of blankets! How fun! Where's your prego pics?! Please post at least one cause I'm not gonna see how cute you are!

Nicole Fryer said...

Cute stuff. It looks like you have lots of crafty people in your family how fun. When are you due. I agree we need to see some pregnancy pictures.

Sarah Ward said...

Yeah! I was so excited to stumble across your blog! Now I can see all your cute things and soon I can see pictures of your new baby!
I really should not be so excited to find your blog, you are quite the traitor for leaving us next school year...Okay Okay I forgive you for doing what is best for you and your family. I will still call you a friend.

Barney Family said...

Ok so that baseball quilt is so cute! My mom said that you got a lot of quilts. How fun! I am excited for you.